The Seminole County Courthouse and other Offices will be closed for Christmas Dec. 25th, 26th, 2023 and New Years Day Jan. 1, 2024. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Seminole County Court Clerk - Kimberly Davis
Duties & Responsibilities
The court clerk has the primary responsibility to record,
file and maintain as permanent records the proceedings of
the district court. The court clerk and appointed deputies work
with the different divisions of the district court which are as
- Civil — damage, equity, writs (court order) and civil cases,
injunctions and garnishments.
- Criminal — felony and misdemeanor cases and traffic
- Probate — guardianship, mental health, adoption and
other judicial determination cases.
- Juvenile — matters of the children's court.
- Domestic Relations—divorces, separations, annulments,
emergency protective orders, income assignments and
- Small Claims — cases involving claims or damages under
$10,000, including garnishments, recovery of personal
property and recovery of money based on a contract or tort.